What We Do:
S2U School Chapters foster student leaders who build inclusive, compassionate, nonviolent climates in their schools and surrounding communities. We do this by introducing students to global mentors who inspire them to create service-learning projects and share their work with the world through the arts.
Serve 2 Unite has a significant impact developing student leadership and building communities of respect and support.
S2U Student Chapters empower students to lead successful projects and be peacemakers in their communities.
You will see student leaders who:
· identify projects that are relevant.
· engage others in their work and projects.
· work collaboratively in diverse groups.
· see projects to completion.
· are confident presenting to the public.
· serve as mentors.
· are successful in school (academics, graduation rates, attendance, etc.)
· see themselves as peacemakers and respond regularly with compassion.